How many of you would say YES to the laundry if you will have to do it manually? It is a very tedious job and many of you would have said NO to manual laundry. Most of you can do anything to avoid laundry. Some people choose to go to a laundry shop in order to avoid this task at home.
But they are going to cost you really high and hence you cannot always prefer laundry shops. So, the best alternative to this problem is buying a washing machine. Rather than spending so much money every day, it is a great idea to invest a certain amount one for a few years. Yes, a good brand will last for at least 10 years.
Table of Contents
- Best Fully Automatic Washing Machine
- Best Buy Fully Automatic Washing Machine Online In India
- 1) Samsung 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top load Washing Machine
- 2) Haier 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
- 3) IFB 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
- 4) LG 6.5 kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
- 5) LG 6.2 kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
- 6) Whirlpool 7.5 Kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
- 7) Samsung 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 8) Whirlpool 7 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
- 9) Bosch 6.5 Kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
- 10) Godrej 6.2 Kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
- How To Choose A Fully automatic Washing Machine – Important Features to Consider
- How to Use Fully Automatic Washing Machine
- Fully Automatic Washing Machine FAQ
Best Fully Automatic Washing Machine
As there are so many options to choose from, we have made the process simple for you. We have listed the best and top 10 fully automatic washing machines in India in 2020.
Best Buy Fully Automatic Washing Machine Online In India
Are you trying to find the best fully automatic washing machines in India 2020? Confused about which brand or which model to choose? Usually, hundreds of options pop up on your screen when you search for the best fully automatic washing machines on the internet.
So many options at a time can be a very tough task for anyone even with a lot of knowledge about the washing machines. If you are buying a fully automatic for the first time, then it can get much tougher for you. In order to reduce this problem for you, we have listed the best fully automatic washing machines in India 2020. You can easily compare them and pick up any one of them.
Samsung is one of the best brands in washing machines and they are definitely the best products for the price that you pay. This washing machine Samsung 6.2 kg fully automatic top load washing machine has a 6.2 kgs capacity.
You can use the required wash program based on your requirements. Keep the tub clean is very important and this model from Samsung gives you an auto indicator for cleaning the tub. You can just press the Eco Tub Clean button and the cleaning process will be done by itself. It comes with a 700 RPM maximum.
This washing machine also comes with 2 years warranty and post-purchase care is also provided by this brand. Only one con with this model is there is a little high noise when compared to a few similar models available in the market.
- Eco Tub Clean feature, soak time, and four different wash modes
- 700 RPM maximum
- 2 kg capacity ideal for a small family of 1 to 3 members
- Two-year warranty
Haier brand washing machines provide you good wash quality and also last for a long time. One of the best top load washing machines from Haier is Haier 6.5 kg fully automatic top loading washing machine. This machine is small in size with just 6.5 kg capacity, but it comes with some of the best features which may not be possible with this price tag.
It comes with many different wash modes. Some of the important wash modes are Quick Wash, which lets you wash the clothes in 10 minutes. You also can plan the wash and delay it by 24 hours. Fuzzy logic control is another useful feature of this washing machine. This will set the washing machine to the appropriate mode based on the type of clothes in the machine. That means you need not have to worry about anything. The power consumption is also less.
- 4 different and small pulsators for better washing experience
- 700 RPM cycles, but still ensures clean and hygienic clothes
- Fuzzy logic control to auto detect the type of clothes in the machine
- Wash can be delayed for 24 hours
IFB, a very old brand, but very popular in making the best washing machines for the Indian market. Both top load and front load fully automatic washing machines from this brand provide good quality wash. This IFB 6.5 kg fully automatic top load washing machine comes with a number of amazing features.
Aqua Spa and Aqua Energie are other two important features that help in rejuvenating the clothes and to keep them hygienic. This washing machine has the smart sens technology for auto-detection of the clothes and auto start of the wash program.
This IFB washing machine comes with a four-year warranty on the product and another four-year warranty for the motor alone. The drum of this machine is a crescent moon drum, where the holes in the drum are in the shape of a moon.
- It comes with high voltage protection, which protects the machine in case any voltage fluctuations.
- 5 kg capacity suitable for a small family
- Aqua Spa and Aqua Energie features.
- Eight different wash programs
If you are looking for only top load fully automatic washing machines, as the front load can be a little painful for you back, then your search ends here. LG 6.5 kg inverter fully automatic top load washing machines is the best pick for you. You need not have to compromise with quality, features, or technology if you are choosing this one.
This machine also uses four pulsators, out of which one is the main pulsator and three small pulsators. It also has the BMC motor protection feature, which will protect the motor from humidity, dust, and insects as well. Also, the noise and vibration levels are reduced due to this feature.
The Fuzzy logic feature is present in this model as well, for the detection of clothes and auto start of the machine. The quick wash feature allows you to wash 20 kgs of clothes in just 10 minutes.
- Very useful child lock feature is provided along with this washing machine.
- You can delay the wash for 3 to 18 hours
- Fuzzy logic feature
- Quick wash facility
Washing machines are available from many different brands and LG is one of the top and most popular brands available in the Indian market today. Almost all kinds of semi-automatic and fully automatic washing machines are available from LG brand.
The capacity of this washing machine is 6.2 kg capacity and can be used by a small family. A smart diagnosis feature is available in this machine and this can be used in your LG app. If you find any problem with the washing machine, you can look for solutions through the app. There are punch + 3 pulsators and they create a punch effect for washing the clothes.
Ten different wash programs are available in this washing machine for better options to select while washing different kinds of clothes. This machine offers you a two-year warranty for the product and 10-year warranty for the motor.
- Two year warranty for the product and four year warranty for the motor
- Punch + 3 pulsator
- 10 different wash modes for different kinds of clothes.
- Excellent performance and very good build quality as well.
Another fully automatic top loading washing machine at a good price is Whirlpool 7.5 kg fully automatic top loading washing machine. Whirlpool washing machines are always popular for attractive designs and colors in which they are available.
This is all because of the 3D scrub feature, unique soak feature, and agitations. This machine works really well even when the water pressure less. This machine can wash well, even with hard water as it easily converts the hard water to soft water and does not cause any loss of color or texture of the fabric.
50 percent faster wash facility will complete the wash in very less time. The washing machine comes with a 2-year product warranty and a 10-year motor warranty. You should check for a child lock facility in any washing machine and this washing machine comes with that feature to ensure that no accidents occur due to the wrong operation of kids.
- 5 kg capacity drum which is good for a medium family
- The 6th Sense stain washes deep clean technology for better washing.
- 3D scrub for better scrubbing
- Washing machine comes with a child lock system.
When you talk about home appliances, Samsung is a brand that you cannot miss. Samsung 6 kg fully automatic front loading washing machine is one good model from this brand Samsung. The 6 kg capacity and 1000 RPM cycles at max is a good combination for a better wash.
This will help in washing your daily wear in just 15 minutes to 30 minutes. You need not have to worry about your new clothes as this has diamond-shaped holes. They are very smooth and gentle on the clothes but will remove any kind of dirt and stains on the clothes. It also comes with digital inverter technology.
This technology will ensure that the power consumption is very less and also the noise levels are low. Three year warranty on the product and 10 year warranty on DIT are provided with this washing machine.
- 43 percent smaller diamond holes for better wash
- 1000 RPM cycles
- Quick wash in just 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
- Digital inverter technology for less noise and less power consumption.
When you are talking about the best washing machines in the Indian market, you cannot skip about Whirlpool. Whirlpool 7 kg fully automatic top loading washing machine is one of the top selling and best sellers from Whirlpool. If you are looking for a decent washing machine, that is worth every penny that you spend on the washing machine, then you should go for this model from Whirlpool.
There is Power scrub technology in this washing machine and it has 3D scrub pads. These pads will give strong agitation and that will ensure that the tough stains are cleaned well. Spa wash feature of this washing machine will have 50 percent less holes in the drum and that will ensure that clothes are not damaged but provide better wash quality. It converts the hard water to soft water so that the texture and color of the clothes remain the same even after several washes.
- 6th sense 123 technology for auto adjusting the water, temperature and mode of the wash.
- Takes 50 percent time for a single wash
- Spa wash for 50 fewer holes and to maintain the texture of the clothes
- Child lock feature to avoid accidents.
Bosch is another popular brand when it comes to home appliances in India. This Bosch 6.5 kg fully automatic top loading washing machine is a best seller washing machine in India. This machine comes with the features that can meet your daily laundry needs, but everything comes at a very affordable price.
That will make the water move strongly in multiple directions. It also has a magic filter and that will collect all the loose threads and lint so that the pipes do not get blocked. A one-touch start button is a good option that can automatically set the wash mode of the washing machine. It works really well, even when the water pressure is low in the tap. Also has the facility of power-off memory. This will ensure that the machine resumes back from where it was left even after power is gone.
- Power off memory to resume wash from where it stopped due to power off
- 5 kg capacity
- The child lock facility is available in this model
- LED display for easy access.
Last in the list, we have a washing machine from Godrej. Godrej 6.2 Kg fully automatic top loading washing machine is available in dark grey color. This is 6.2 kg capacity washing machine with 800 RPM cycles is a good speed. You will be able to use this washing machine for a family of two to three members or with low laundry needs.
An active soak option is available in this washing machine and this feature will make sure that the clothes are soaked for at least 5 minutes to 8 minutes in any wash mode that you select. The glass lid of this washing machine is toughened and does not break easily when any heavy object is placed on it. I-wash technology will calculate the time of the wash, soaks the clothes and dries them based on the type of clothes that are placed in the drum of the washer.
This machine also comes with a child lock facility to avoid any kind of problems while using it.
- No digital display is available on this washing machine
- Toughened glass for long-lasting
- Two-year warranty on product and a two-year warranty on the motor.
- Stainless steel drum that can last really long.
Also, we have a set of parameters to consider when you are buying a fully automatic washing machine.
How To Choose A Fully automatic Washing Machine – Important Features to Consider
Like we discussed it already, fully automatic washing machines are two types – front load and top load washing machines. Each of these are available in different brands and each of these brands also has different models. When buying a fully automatic washing machine, you should keep certain features in mind and let us have a look at them now.
Front-load or top load washing machine
The next thing to concentrate on is the drum size or the capacity of the washing machine and this is usually measured in kgs. How many clothes you put in the washing machine in one wash should decide the drum size. That means the size of your family will decide the drum size for you. But it is not just the number of people in the house, but the weight of the clothes that help you decide the right number.
Different wash programs
You should always be able to set a different mode for each type of fabric as some fabrics are very delicate and need some extra care while washing them. There is no point in spending high on a fully automatic washing machine if you will not be able to set the wash mode or if you will have to wash them manually. So, check this feature before you are actually going to buy a washing machine.
When you are using a fully automatic washing machine for the first time, you may not be aware of how much amount of detergent has to be put in as these machines come with some extra features that do not need much detergent. Using less than required or more can lead to bad wash quality. Hence, having an auto detergent dispenser facility will help in getting the best results.
The material of the wash drum
Wash drums come in many different materials like stainless steel, plastic or porcelain-coated. Stainless steel is rust free and they will last for years. Porcelain-coated is not really a good choice as they spoil really fast. A few high-end washing models use plastic and this is a good choice as they also last for a long time.
Hard water treatment
Vibration and noise levels
Vibration and noise levels can be very irritating if they are really high. You should choose a washing machine with minimal vibration levels and low noise levels. Most of the brands today will offer you low noise and fewer vibration levels. Hence check this feature before buying a washing machine.
You should be able to set the temperature individually for each wash program. Depending on the cloth type or how much dirt is to be cleaned, you should set a high temperature. For infant clothes also you need to make sure that the temperature is high. So, choose a washing machine where you will be able to set the temperatures.
Price and Brand
Price and brand are two important features to look for when you are buying a washing machine. The price is usually high when it is a fully automatic washing machine. But if you are going for a fully automatic front load washing machine, then the price is going to more when compared to the top load washing machine.
Also, the brand plays an important role in the price as some brands are expensive. So, check the features along with the price in order to choose the best washing machine for your home.
How to Use Fully Automatic Washing Machine
Owning a washing machine is the topmost priority of every household. But, do you know 50 percent of people fail to use the washing machine correctly? The reason behind it is the lack of proper information about it. Whether you have an automatic or semi-automatic washing machine, following the proper procedure is the most crucial step.
We are expressly going to give you some tips and advice to use an automatic washing machine ideally. The following are the steps to follow while using an automatic washing machine:
Automatic washing machines are usually of two kinds- top loading and front loading. Both of these have quite similar steps of use. However, there are some differences in the steps to follow. Let us look at each of them one by one:
Top loading washing machine:
- First, you will need to add the right kind of laundry detergent. We advise using organic detergents that are not too harsh to the clothes. You can add the laundry detergent either in the drum directly or in the laundry dispenser, depending upon the functionality of your washing machine.
- The next step is the addition of clothes to the washer drum. Always make sure to avoid 100 percent filling of clothes in the washer drum. There should be 25 percent of space left to help in effective washing.
- You can switch the order of the two steps mentioned above. The third step is to choose an accurate wash cycle. Different washing machines offer various features. Select an appropriate cycle according to the number and types of cloth in the drum. The machine will set the time automatically and display it for your convenience.
- After the completion of the wash cycle, you can either use the dryer mode or pick out the clothes to dry them under natural sunlight. Make sure to turn off the machine after use.
Front loading washing machine:
- Take the appropriate dose of detergent and put it inside the dispenser.
- Next, put all the clothes inside the horizontal washer drum of the washing machine. Do not overload the drum as it can directly affect the cleaning potency.
- Make sure to select the right temperature. Usually, there are 3 modes of temperature; cool, warm, and hot. Pick according to the type and fabric of clothes that you have stuffed inside.
- Select the category of the spin cycle; it can either be fast, moderate or slow. To know more about it, read the instructions given on the manual of your washing machine carefully.
- After this, you are ready to press the start button. The machine will decide the time; you can carry on with your other work in the meantime. Once, the machine beeps, make sure to unload the clothes immediately to prevent bad odor.
Keep these points in mind to ensure proper use:
- Wash the overstained clothes in prewash mode before running the usual cycle.
- Laundry bags are provided for delicate and lacy fabrics.
- Let the washing machine door stay open for some time after the laundry.
- Ensure regular cleaning of the washing machine to enhance its efficacy.
- Never overload your machine! It can stop the machine in mid-cycle.
- Say no to fabric softener directly over the dirty clothes.
- Make sure to check there are no coins, pins, jewelry, eraser, pen, and such little things in the pocket. It can choke the machine hose.
- Never feel doubtful to invest money on its servicing. Try to fix little problems by yourself. Call a technician if it does not seems possible.
We hope you gathered a lot of information on the washing machine uses today. Thank you for reading!
Fully Automatic Washing Machine FAQ
1. Is it a better choice to choose a semi-automatic washing machine over a fully automatic washing machine?
But in case if you don’t have enough budget to spend on the fully automatic washing machine, then you should definitely choose the semi-automatic ones because it will cost you very low as compared to the fully automatic washing machine.
2. How much water a fully automatic washing machine takes to complete a full wash cycle?
If you compared the water consumption of the front load washing machine to the semi-automatic and the top load fully automatic ones, then you will find out the considerable difference. The standard semi-automatic washing machine usually consumes up to 120-liter water, and the top load fully automatic ones consume nearly 140 liters. The difference is in front of you, now it is your choice, on which you want to invest your money.
3. Can low water pressure damage the fully automatic washing machine?
Yeah, if the water pressure is too low, then in some cases, it can cause damages to the fully automatic washing machine. But most of the time, the low water pressure can increase the time that the fully automatic washing machine usually takes to complete a full wash cycle.
If you don’t want it to happen to you because of the lower water pressure, you can do something to solve this issue. The best thing that you can do in the case of low water pressure is using the additional water pump.
If your municipality’s water connection is not that strong or you live far away from the main water releasing center of the municipality, you could get a low amount of water compared to people who leave a bit near the water releasing center. In this case, it would be a great option if you use the ideally strong water pump and connect the water supply directly to the washing machine.
4. What should a person do when the electricity goes off, and the fully automatic washing machine is working?
First of all, unplug the washing machine, by doing this, you don’t need to worry about the surge when the electricity comes back. But in case if your fully automatic washing machine doesn’t have the memory function, then you have to start or set the wash cycle from starting.
Or, if you remember the time when the electricity goes off, then you can set the remaining time to complete the wash cycle ideally. However, it would be great for you if you choose the memory function of a fully automatic washing machine that will automatically start the wash cycle from where it left when the electricity went off.
Fully automatic washing machines can be very advantageous for you if you and your spouse, both are working professionals and you hardly find time for other works at home. While you are busy cooking meals or when you are spending time with family, you need not have to worry about laundry.
Just put all the clothes in the washing machine and it will start its work with just one button. There are a number of brands that sell the best washing machines in the market. Some of them are quite expensive and a few are available at a very cheaper rate. The cheaper ones may be attractive, but they may not have all the advanced and latest features that can ease your task.
Just make sure that you pick the right brand with the right features and a price tag. Compare a few models and their features before you decide on one washing machine for your family.