A washing machine is the most common and basic necessity of every home. It can help saving time and provide several other advantages. As there are two types of washing machines, automatic and semi-automatic, buying the right one for specific need become typical.
As it is a onetime investment, we suggest a Fully-automatic washing machine. It offers better features and several other benefits. Still, doubting the recommendation? Well, it is better to take a look at all the advantages and disadvantages. It will help you decide the perfect choice.
Advantages of Fully Automatic Washing Machine
The purchase of a fully automatic top load or front load washing machine can provide several advantages. The below mentioned are all those good things which are better from the semi-automatic option.
- Easy to Use – Convenience is always the primary factor among everyone. The reason behind using a washing machine is convenient, and you can expect the top-notch convenience from a fully automatic option. You connect the washing machine with a continuous water supply and then load clothes into it. You turn on the machine, and then, it automatically manages everything. From filling water to washing cycles or time, it will take care of this aspect. Once clothes are washed, it stops automatically and starts drying them.
- Less Water Consumption – Due to the effective cleaning cycle and in-built feature of loading water automatically as per the clothes, the washing machine decides an adequate amount of water required for the wash. According to some reports, fully automatic machines save water when you have to wash a smaller number of clothes. You can find it effective to cut down on water bills.
- Compact Size – It is a lightweight and compact option. Due to this reason, you can expect it to take less storage space in your laundry area. People who have small homes or less space for the laundry area can consider it as a better option, and they can get plenty of advantages from the same. This will make you get several advantages with ease.
- Require Less Time – In the washing and drying cycle, such machines provide you effective results that you can rely on. You can expect it to consume 30% lesser time from the semi-automatic because, in those machines, you shift clothes from washing tub to dryer tub. This consumes extra time in them, and they can take some extra effort. It is best for people who don’t have much time for laundry.
- Effective Cleaning – No one likes to scrub clothes before putting into the washing machine, and if you are also the same, then fully automatic machines offer better advantages. They require you to load the tub and then turn it on. The machine will scrub, remove stains, and it will wash clothes thoroughly. You can expect better cleaning results due to these reasons. This option seems better, and it also adds up into the convenience section.
- Great Capacity – You can find different capacity variants, and they start from a very lower range to a higher one. This will provide the best advantages of choosing the perfect size for a specific need. There are very lower capacity options that come in handy to those who don’t have many clothes to wash.
- Automatic Intervention – After turning on a fully automatic washing machine, it fills with water and washes all the clothes. When everything is done, it removes water and turns on the dryer. Due to this, you can expect efficient working. There is nothing like a manual intervention.
These are all the major advantages that you can expect from an automatic washing machine and its working.
Disadvantages of Fully Automatic Washing Machine
Despite all the advantages, it has fewer or negligible disadvantages which might not matter, but they exist. So, it is worth checking them before the purchase. These are
- Electricity Consumption – Fully automatic washing machines have a range of features and smart control. Due to this, they usually acquire more electricity. The total consumption during the wash is slightly higher from the semi-automatic option.
- Price – Based on the stats and market prices, most of the fully-automatic washing machines come at a 30% to 50% higher price point from the semi-automatic option. The price is easy to justify, but you can say that it is not an affordable choice to go after.
These are all the disadvantages that you can find during the purchase of a fully-automatic washing machine.
After going through all the advantages and disadvantages of the fully automatic washing machine, it is easy to claim that the purchase seems a genuine and a better choice. People with less laundry space can find it a very effective option to wash their clothes easily and saving time for sure.
If you have trouble with price or higher electricity consumption, then you can spend a little extra and get three stars or five stars washing machine. Such appliances consume lesser energy, and spending a little extra will worth your decision.